PROPANE IN MONTEREY
"Keep the flames burning"
Hodges Rent All has a 5-gallon minimum.
It's always best to bring in multiple cylinders when filling up.
You'll be money ahead if you do.
We also fill RV's (call ahead)
PROPANE SAFETY TIPS
– LP may cause what is called “freeze burn.” It is stored in a gas state, with a temperature of -44 degrees.
– LP has a strong odor, similar to rotten eggs. This smell is to help identify when LP is in the air.
– If you smell propane, quickly close the valve and put away all smoking materials.
– Propane is not considered a greenhouse gas.
– LP is great to use with your barbecues and heaters.
– LP does not spill or make any mess.